CoolContouring:

It is an innovative way to contour your body by freezing unwanted fat away with no surgery or downtime. CoolContouring is a medical treatment used to destroy fat cells by freezing. The functional principle is the controlled application of cooling, within the temperature range of +5 to -5 °C, for the non-invasive, localized reduction of fat deposits, in order to reshape the contours of the body.

Skincare Spa by Pilar

We believe in beautiful skin starts with healthy skin. Age Later!!!
Skincare Spa by Pilar
Skincare Spa by Pilar2 days ago
Happy #NationalEstheticianDay to all you amazing Estys! Cheers to all the passionate and driven women (and men!) who fight and grind to do what they LOVE every day 💕 Being an #esthetician is so much more than a job. It’s a life we make, it’s a love we share, it’s a style we wear, and a passion for compassion! It’s so much deeper than skin, beauty and luxury. Being an #Esthetician is caring for the soul, and relieving the stresses of the stressed. We’ve seen our hands heal people, we seen our hands pick up take away the heaviness that some bring in. Being an #Esthetician is so much more than a hobby, it’s our career. The career with unlimited rewards and no ceilings. Learn, Touch, Heal,Teach - Repeat So celebrate today, 🥳 seriously, take today and reflect on the fact that you are SO MUCH MORE! Because you are. #repost
Skincare Spa by Pilar
Skincare Spa by Pilar6 days ago
I always tell my clients a good skincare regimen will do the 30% of the job to slow down aging. The other 70% is life style and getting regular treatments/facials!!
Skincare Spa by Pilar
Skincare Spa by Pilar1 week ago
What a great article! It’s very important to know the difference before we treat them!
Skincare Spa by Pilar
Skincare Spa by Pilar shared a link.2 weeks ago